Sunday, June 15, 2014

Michigan Winery Trip

Took a 2 day trip to Michigan recently to tour some of the wineries. Went with my mom, sister and her fiance. We had an awesome time. The wineries were beautiful, in particular Karma Vista. I highly suggest you take a trip there just for the view. The winery tasting room has a large window that overlooks their land. It sits atop a hill and you can see for miles and miles. I think the couple that owns it must have been hippies in their previous life as the names of the wines are reminiscent of the 60's (Lacey - you would have loved it!). So, the name Karma Vista says it all.

We tasted a lot of wines, I myself prefer the sweet wines and especially love the "ice wines", and so brought home many bottles to enjoy throughout the summer months. I will highlight some of my favorites as they are opened in the very near future.


Cheers!!


Hugs & Kisses

Kathleen

No comments: